Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Rocket Ship!

  • My Thoughts-
    • So. after two days of using illustrator, we were told to create a rocket ship by following a tutorial (this one). My thoughts were... "well this will be a sad looking rocket ship" because i honestly had no idea how to do anything of this nature.  But in the end... it actually came out pretty good just by following each step on the tutorial. and it was kinda fun...  
    • The only problem that i had with this was the shadow and gradient.. i need some help to thoroughly understand what i'm doing with that.. haha
  • Tools Used-
    • Shape tools
      • Elipse, Star, Rectangle
    • Pen Tool
    • Gradient
  • My Grade-
    • 6/10
    • 6- This is for the actual finished project.  This rocket ship could use some help, but it was the best i could complete it.  The overlay or shadow is a little dark on it, but other that that it seems to be a nice rocket ship.
    • 10- Participation.  I have yet to complete a project late, and i had enough time to finish this project to the best of my abilities.  I try to complete my work in class, then do whatever else i can/want.






No comments:

Post a Comment