Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Illustrator Masterpieces...


  • My thoughts-
    • so for graphics we moved from Photoshop... to Illustrator.  (personal opinion- photoshop is way better/easier)  Anyway, it took me MANY tries to finally achieve the wonderful creations below :)  and the pen tool is... well, not fun. Below is a tutorial i followed, well sketch sheet, of what we practiced drawing using the pen tool.  and might i add, it was MUCH easier once i learned how to trace an image.  At least now i fully understand how to use the pen tool. 
  • TOOLS USED-
    • Star Tool (Shape)
    • Rectangle Tool (Shape)
    • Elipse Tool (Shape)
    • Pencil Tool
    • Pen Tool
  • My Grade- 6/10
    • I give the final product a 6 because the lines are... very shaky, and i had to trace them to even get to this point.  Honestly i almost used the pencil tool to try and pull it off as the pen, but in the end the tracing helped me... ALOT.  Although it looks kinda bad this was the best i could possibly do, i tried many times
    • 10- Participation is a 10 because i finished this project on time, although i had missed a class or 2 i still completed it to the best of my abilities.




No comments:

Post a Comment