Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Final Illustrator Tutorial

This tutorial anyway was a lot easier than the last one.  I actually knew what i was doing and didn't really have any problems.  I'm proud of this sketch sheet, and unlike my other one where the lines are very shaky and uhm.. well i guess for a beginner it was ok. but i liked this stage of the tutorial a lot better.  This one looks kinda way better. hahaha anyway hope you think the same.  remember its just practice.

  • TOOLS:
    • brush tool (mainly used)
    • circle shape
    • pen tool
    • pathfinder

  • Coloring-
    • Gradient
    • transparency
    • outline
  • My grade-
    • Out of 10 on this tutorial, i'd give myself a 9/10.
      •   The 9 is my grade for the look and execution of the tutorial.  This is the best i could do and it actually came out pretty well.  I don't want to sound like i'm bragging, but i think this came out pretty darn well for a beginner, plus the tool was pretty simple to understand.
      • The 10 is for participation,  I had plenty of time to work on this and i had actually worked ahead on this.  It's not due for a while, and i have already completed it.  I complete all my work on time in this class, which in the end is a good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment