Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Graphic Design Final: Art --> Design

For our final project, we were asked to take a piece of art, and turn it into graphic design.  I started with a picture of a man cliff diving. 













I then started to turn this photo into graphic design by adding text to the picture, then added a shadow, inner light, and bevel and emboss to the text.  "Live life to its fullest, Take risks" 



Next i added a light effect to the entire photo to  create shadows.  I also added a lens flare to give it an extra effect. 







Lastly, i added floral brushes just to give an artistic element to the graphic design poster.  This last picture is my final result.  I am extremely happy with the  result.  To create this poster, I didn't use any tutorials, just one google image and the rest was all learned skills from throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment