Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Own Logos



This is  my first logo, my full name.  This one is really  simple and that is kind of what i was going for.  The other logos that i made for my full name were either to complex, or just not my favorite.   This one out of around 40 seems to stick out the most to me.  I just merged the letters, and placed them where I wanted to create this logo.

This next logo is my initials.  I drew the petals using the brush took, and the center is the circle tool.  Once again I merged the fonts, and then put them in the center of the flower.  This one was the first logo i made when starting this project, and has been my favorite throughout.



Lastly, this logo is symbol replacement.  I seem to go with the more simpler logos that I make. With this one, I simply replaced the the o's with hearts that I drew using the brush tool.  This one is very simple, once again, and stuck out the most as my favorite.

6 comments:

  1. I like your logos, i really like your symbol one the best though, the hearts fit in really nice, the first one is great as well just very simple. The one with the flower is good but maybe u could manipulate the words to spread out like the flower petals, but definatly when u are done do colors that match the flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like all your logo, my favorite is the first one its simple but it looks good. i like the idea of the hearts in your symbol logo but for my theres a bit to many hearts, nut over all there are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of these logos are good and creative. I especially like your initials logo, i love the creativity and the colors associated with the logo. The one thing I would change is maybe on the symbols try to mix it up. There are lots of things that could be used for an O. I think mixing it up would give your logos great diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your logos came out very nicely. My favorite is your last ones, the hearts are incorporated well. I really like the flower in your second one, but i dont think the font fits in with the flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are really nice. The one thing I think should be changed is the font in the flower, it doesn't really work well with it. Maybe something pretty or scriptlike. Even they are very pretty I like the name ones are fairly simple and just need a bit more pizzaz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way that you made the different designs in your logos look a lot like natural shapes, almost letters. One think i think that you could change is the font in the flower, and maybe the color of it to. It goes from a suddle pink flower to a bold black font very suddenly, but it is still good.

    ReplyDelete