Welcome to my blog, enjoy!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer's Over?

So this is my first real post ever on a blog.  I have a tumblr, but yeah that never gets used and when i use it it's mostly re-blogging..  Anyway, I suppose that I should talk about something interesting.  Summer is over... (already..?) and school is started up again.  As a junior, the stress is already building up.  SAT's and HSPA's are approaching sooner than I thought.  I've always heard that junior year is the hardest, but I never really actually thought about it.  At least I'm looking forward to finding a college that's just right for me.  Some people dread college searching, but i think its kind of fun!  If only we could just leave out all the testing.  Other than that, my summer was an average teenager's summer. I got to sleep in late, hang out with my friends, go to the beach, Dorney Park, and even some concerts!  So in the end i guess i had a great summer, i just wish it was a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment